Nearly half of all Americans will experience issues with mental health at some point during their life. However, as prevalent as behavioral and mental health conditions are in our country, there is an alarming shortage of treatment options, which leaves many without access to needed resources.
At ViaQuest, we understand that psychiatric and behavioral care needs to be easily accessible, comprehensive and individualized. Our clients, whether children, adolescents or adults, are supported by a team of counselors, social workers, certified nurse practitioners and case managers who together develop treatment plans to address specific client needs.
Treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Mental Health Assessments: Completed by a licensed mental health clinician, our mental health assessments identify specific needs for individualized recommendations and treatment plans.
- Behavior Management: Our team develops a custom behavior management plan to support individuals in a home, school or workshop setting.
- Counseling: Counseling is provided to individuals and their family members in either an individual or group setting.
- Mental Health Case Management (CPST): Our team is able to provide specific skill building workshops and education, advocate and coordinate services, and help reduce identified barriers to increase the effectiveness of treatment.
- Psychiatric and Telepsychiatric Services: Medication management is coordinated by ViaQuest employees. Initial appointments must be face-to-face, but ongoing management can be done via HIPAA compliant videoconference through our telepsychiatric service.
We encourage you and your loved ones to learn more about mental illness and early symptoms. It is important to talk to a doctor about any concerns, as early identification and treatment can make a big difference in the successful management of a condition.
We offer a full-service pharmacy located within ViaQuest Psychiatric & Behavioral Solutions – Dublin Office. Learn more.