ViaQuest & you: better together
We offer a wide range of comprehensive services that are designed to support the unique needs of businesses, hospitals, healthcare facilities, managed care organizations and more. Whether you’re a business looking to diversify your workforce, or a hospital system needing to ensure continuity of care, we will serve as a true partner with solutions and services that deliver valuable results and a return on your investment.
For more information on how to become a ViaQuest partner, call 855.289.1722.
When a patient is discharged from an inpatient program, contact should occur within the first seven days. However, due to limited resources, this does not always take place. ViaQuest has credentialed clinicians that support the unique structure of each hospital setting and team.
- Our team can be reached within 24 hours of patient discharge to ensure patients have contact with a medical professional the same day they leave the inpatient program, with additional patient follow up within 30 days of discharge.
- We can help patients navigate benefits and direct them to the right services to ensure they receive the support and treatment they need.
- Our experience in home health, hospice and developmental disabilities provides us with the expertise to recognize a patient’s unique needs, both physical and behavioral, which allows us to recommend services to treat the whole person.
- Initial linking assures treatment plans are being monitored in the home or community setting.
Mobile Treatment Team
Successful management of psychiatric and behavioral conditions has become vital for both hospitals and patients. Our Mobile Treatment Team makes care accessible by providing traditional behavioral and mental health services in a person’s home, a care facility or wherever they feel most comfortable. Our mobile based treatment allows us to:
- Assist in helping our partners meet federal requirements by traveling to the patient and making first contact within seven days of being discharged from the hospital.
- Meet the patient where they are located. Unlike typical community mental health providers, ViaQuest does not require the patient to come to a clinic.
- Utilize mobile exchange technology that meets Meaningful Use standards to assure information can be shared with all medical professionals.
- Provide services quickly, efficiently and of the highest quality.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our Diversity & Inclusion division helps local, regional and national businesses develop direct hiring pathways for veterans and people with disabilities, as well as a culture of inclusion for all employees. ViaQuest programs provide the components for a successful workforce diversity environment by developing:
- Disability and veteran recruiting programs
- Section 503 regulation compliance
- Incentive planning (creating ROI in hiring veterans and people with disabilities)
- Natural supports
- Specialized training
- PR/Media/Marketing outreach within the disability and veteran communities