Promoting excellence through education
In addition to the required Certification One, Certification Two, and Certification Three courses mandated by the State, we offer the continuing education courses required by rule. As an added benefit to our students, our nursing team also completes the annual skills demonstration.
In order to meet the needs of those we serve, we frequently provide in-home training classes related to individuals with specific conditions, diseases or diagnoses. Training is available for health care professionals, caregivers and the community — please call for more information on availability and attendance.
- Medication Administration (DODD Curriculum, Certification One)
- G/J Tubes (Certification Two)
- Insulin (Certification 3)
- Glucagon and Oxygen Administration
- RN Trainer Certification (DODD Curriculum)
- First Aid*
- CPR* (2 year American Heart Association/CPR/AED/Adult/Child/Infant)
*Affordable rates. Fees are $40.00 for a 4-hour CPR class and $20.00 for a 2.5 hour First Aid course. If taken together, the cost is $50.00 total for both classes. Prices are per individual. We accept checks, cash or money orders. No credit cards please!